Skype Magic



It has never been easy to be far away from the people you love the most. "I miss my family" has become my permanent status. Thanks to Skype that made this a bit easier... I talk with whoever is available on the other side almost every week... I also get to see their cheerful faces, and they get to see mine. Topless brothers, balloon face dad, my sister's sweet little babies and much more. But something always bothered me when it's time to say goodbye and hit the hang up button... I can't feel them anymore... They're not around... and their image doesn't leave my head... Even when I'm asleep!

2 comments:

Shereen Amarin said...

3azaaar... i truly miss you :( and i feel awful coz i promised i'd log into skype more often and i hardly do... it's just coz what i told you... i swear... 5 minutes is not enough... but i'll try to sign in more...

Ala'a Amarin said...

Sooo Creative, how do you come up with this stuff?